Sunday, December 2, 2012

Heidi Swapp Mash-Up

I wanted to participate in Heidi Swapp's Mash-Up!  What a super fun idea!!!  So what is a Mash-up?  It's when you take two different lines and combine them together to create a wonderful layout - Hooray!  Check out more information on Heidi's blog - and create your own Mash-up :)

So here is the list:

At least 1 Day Glow Photo Corner
Sentiment Stickers
Color Magic Paper
Note Card (either Vintage Chic or Color Magic Notes)
Buzz Words
Color Magic Chipboard Alphas
At least 2 Pattern Papers from Different Heidi Swapp Collections
Neon Glow Tape
Staple
Handwriting – either your own or Heidi’s digital words

And my caveat is:  I created my Day Glow Photo Corner from the Neon Glow Tape :)  And I used the Color Magic letters in place of the Chipboard Alphas (since neither are available in HK!) - the results of the collaboration is here:


Family Ties
 
I used the Heidi Swapp Adore paper from Sugar Chic and the Beautiful Songs paper from Vintage Chic, plus the Color Magic paper (spritzed with Tattered Angels Aquamarine).  I spritzed a Color Magic tag with a Golden color and created my title using the 'family' buzz word and 'ties' from the color magic letters.  Added a few sequins, a definition sticker and two tags (tucked under my photo) and viola'.

Those of you that know me well will be SHOCKED that this is a one photo layout - double-pages are my typical and the Heidi Swapp folders are too die for!  However, in this case only one photo was necessary to tell the story...  my Dad passing on his love of the guitar to my daughter - priceless family ties.

Be sure to share your creation too!  Cheers!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. You certainly rose to the challenge Angie. Great layout. And I did almost keel over when I saw it was just a single page layout. LOL.

    ReplyDelete